Looking for a No Contest Divorce Lawyer? The no contest divorce lawyers at Krupp Law can answer you questions about divorce. We have over 85 years of divorce experience helping people like you that want a no contest divorce that is quick and easy. With our years of experience, we can help you get you divorce done quickly and correctly.
What Can a No Contest Divorce Lawyer from Krupp Law Do for You?
- PROVIDE IMMEDIATE ANSWERS TO YOUR QUESTIONS.
- INDIVDUALIZED ATTENTION.
- A FULL EXPLAINATION OF DIVORCE FEES AND COSTS.
- FREE DIVORCE ANALYSIS WITH A DIVORCE ATTORNEY.
- CALL NOW TO GET STARTED.
FREE CONSULTATION 616-459-6636
What is a No Contest Divorce?
A no contest divorce is a divorce when on of the parties is not disputing any of the divorce terms or is in agreement on all the terms. A no contest divorce is less expensive then a divorce that is contested. There is typically only one court hearing. All the documents are prepared and singed by the parties
How Much Does a No Contest Divorce Lawyer Cost?
A no contest divorce lawyer is very affordable. Even if you case is not contested, it is important that everything is done correctly and you have someone that can answer our questions. Every divorce in Michigan requires a minimum of one court appearance. All other documents can be signed in our office. This saves you money. Finding a good efficient lawyer to help you is worth the cost. A mistake in your divorce judgment could cost you thousands of dollars to correct. Some mistakes cannot be fixed.
KRUPP LAW OFFICES PC
161 Ottawa NW Suite 404
Grand Rapids MI 49503
- Uncontested Divorce Process
- Divorce Waiting Period for Uncontested Divorce
- Divorce Property Settlement.
- Health Insurance Coverage During and After A Divorce
- Splitting Retirement Benefits And Social Security During A Divorce
- Child Custody and Parenting Time
- Child Support In Michigan
- PDF Questionnaire
- Email Contact form