Looking for a Simple Divorce Attorney? The divorce attorneys at Krupp law can help you with your simple divorce. We have over 85 years of divorce experience helping people like you get through a difficult time of a divorce. We can give you great representation at a reasonable cost. It is important to make sure your divorce is done correctly. With our years of experience we know how to get the job done right!
What Can a Simple Divorce Attorney Do for You?
- PROVIDE IMMEDIATE ANSWERS TO YOUR QUESTIONS.
- INDIVDUALIZED ATTENTION.
- A FULL EXPLAINATION OF DIVORCE FEES AND COSTS.
- FREE DIVORCE ANALYSIS WITH A DIVORCE ATTORNEY.
- CALL NOW TO GET STARTED.
FREE CONSULTATION 616-459-6636
How Much Does a Simple Divorce Cost?
A simple divorce with an attorney at Krupp Law is more affordable than you might think. After we review your divorce with you on the phone, we will fully explain all the costs and fees of your divorce. We provide you with a written fee agreement so that you know what things will cost. We accept all forms of payment including credit cards and PayPal.
How Do I Get Started With a Simple Divorce Attorney?
Getting started with your simple divorce with Krupp Law starts with a phone call to our office. You will be connected immediately to an attorney who will answer all your questions and explain the divorce process to you. If you want to get started, we can get the information and payment over the phone. Alternatively, we will schedule an appointment at your convenience to get the information to get your divorce started. It is jus that easy.
KRUPP LAW OFFICES PC
161 Ottawa NW Suite 404
Grand Rapids MI 49503
Simple Divorce Topics:
- Uncontested Divorce Process
- Divorce Waiting Period for Uncontested Divorce
- Divorce Property Settlement.
- Health Insurance Coverage During and After A Divorce
- Splitting Retirement Benefits And Social Security During A Divorce
- Child Custody and Parenting Time
- Child Support In Michigan
- PDF Questionnaire
- Email Contact form